Music | Photos | Links | Contact | Composition | Press | Awards | Flute of Drouet | Flute of the Russian Tsar | Leningrad | Flutistes
Flutist of the Opera - 1960 to 1990
FILE Of ARTIST
1936 - Premature child, obtains in five years and a half a diploma of piano, elementary division, awarded with the " National Union of the Musical societies of Normandy ", which attribute her a 1-st mention with 19 points 1/2 and the congratulations of the jury. Signed: R.CLERISSE
1st price of flute at 12 years with the Academy of its birthplace, where it also works the piano and the harmony
of the National
Academy of Music of
1951 - It obtains a first medal of musical theory and in 1952 one 1st price of flute.
Professor of flute to the
Named on contest professor of flute and musical theory to
the National Academy
of Music of
The 1st medal with the International Contest of Geneva
after having taken part in the finale, with the Orchestra
1958 - Unanimously gain the second price of flute to the International Contest of Geneva.
Enter within the Orchestra of the National Theatre of the
Opera, as flutist,
after a brilliance contest. For as much, its career of pedagogue will not be finished,
thereafter, two of its pupils will be soloists with the
radio Dutchwoman and
the N.H.K of
- Participle as a soloist with Jean-Pierre RAMPAL with the festival of the "Nights of Seals".
- Cheek with the Musical Field under the direction of K.STOCKHAUSEN and D.MASSON.
1961 - Take part in the musical season of ROYAUMONT, where it is one of the first interpreters of the sonatine of Pierre SWELL with pianist A.KRUST.
- with L ' Association in the Concerts of Room of Paris (direction F.OUBRADOUS) Enters where it plays of many times as a soloist, in particular the Concerto for flute of A.JOLIVET, under the direction of the author, with L.LASKINE (Sonata of Debussy), also with R.BENEDETTI
- A.van of WIELE, R. VEYRON-LACROIX - trio with French cords, etc.
1962 - Room GAVEAU: Concerts OUBRADOUS "Concerto da Caméra" of A.HONNEGER, with Pierre PIERLOT.
- Room GAVEAU: under the direction of STRONG M.F, it plays the 4th Brandebourgeois concerto with the flutist Maxence LARRIEU.
- Named on contest 2nd flute solo with the Opera at the beginning of Jean-Pierre RAMPAL.
1963 - On contest 1st flute solo of the National Theatre of the Opera to replace L.LAVAILLOTTE
1963 - Room GAVEAU is named: Concerts OUBRADOUS - 5th Brandebourgeois Concerto - J.S BACH.
1965 - Room GAVEAU: Concerts OUBRADOUS - Quartet with Flute in major D
- WA. MOZART. 1966 - Interpret with L.LASKINE, the Concerto for flute and toothing-stone of MOZART.
Is also a Soloist-Concert
performer of French Broadcasting, of the R.A.I (
- Geneva, as well as French Television, where it records in a television broadcast, (O.R.T.F)"the CARNIVAL OF the ANIMALS" "the VOLIERE" of HOLY Camille SAENS, with the Chamber orchestra F.OUBRADOUS.
- recorded of the discs as a soloist and chamber music, in particular Six Concerti for flute and Orchestra op.10 of A.VIVALDI with Collégium Musicum of Paris (1960). As well as the air of the madness of "LUCIA di LAMERMOOR with Mady MESPLE (direction G.SEBASTIAN) after having played it of many times with it, like with C.EDA-PIERRE, with the Garnier Palate.
- also recorded "Music at the court of Sweden" with "CAMERATA LUTETIENSIS": ROMANCE J.H (1694-1758), Flute, Jean-Pierre EUSTACE; then with Orchetsre de Chambre G.CARTIGNY, a disc of Michel CORETTE "Concertos of Christmas", as well as the "Beautiful one with Wood Sleeping" according to the tale of PERRAULT, music of VIVALDI, texts said by GERALD PHILIPPE: with the flute Jean-Pierre EUSTACE and "COLLEGIUM MUSICUM of PARIS", to dir ROLAND DOUATTE
1970 - Concert birthday of the birth of BEETHOVEN, Gaveau room where it interprets the serenade in major D op.25 for flute, violin and viola, with J.PRAT and S.COLLOT. 1971 - PALATE GARNIER: Recital MAdy MESPLE: Poêmes of RONSART of Albert ROUSSEL, flute and song C$op. 26
1972 - Becomes member of the French company of MUSICOLOGY.
1973 - PALATE GARNIER - June Takes part with Carolyn CARLSON in the choreographic creation of "Density 21.5" of Edgar VARESE for flute alone and thereafter, will make a recording with the O.R.T.F of it.
1974 - Theatre of the CHAMPS-ELYSEES Creation of the "6 parts for flute and Bassoon" of R.LOUCHEUR: soloists, Jean-Pierre EUSTACHE - M.ALLARD. Guest by D.MARKEVITCH with the I.H.E.M of Montreux for Master Class of flute.
1975 - PALATE GARNIER. Concert of Chamber music "the Madécasses songs" of Maurice RAVEL with G.SOUZAY, D.BALDWIN, M.TOURNUS.
1976 - Festival of MORCOTE (LUGANO). "The Masterplayers Orchestrated" to dir R.SCHUMACHER: 2nd Brandebourgeois Concerto - JS BACH.
1977 - ORVIETO - International Festival of Music. to dir R. SCHUMACHER: Concerti Brandebourgeois of J.S BACH.
1980 - MUSICOLOGY: carry out a document on the History of the Flutists and Leaders of the Opera "since 1671.
1989 - Take part in the exceptional evening of inauguration of the Opera Bastille on July 14.
1994 - Carry out the history of the solo violins of the Opera since 1671 and the violoncellists since the 18th century.
1998 - Jean-Pierre EUSTACE makes appear with the editions "International Music diffusion", his "variations for flute alone on a topic of N.PAGANINI".
2003 - The distinction of Knight of Arts and the Letters has been just allotted to him in report/ratio to its career and its musicologic research tasks.
In 40 years of career, played with largest Kapellmeister, has to know: D.BAREMBOIM - R.BENZI - C.ABBADO - G.BERTINI - E.BIGOT - K.BOHM - E.BONCOMPAGNI - P.BOULEZ - C.SCHURICHT - S.CAMBRELING - A.CECCATO - M.W CHUNG - A.CLUYTENS - J.CONLON - SIR. C.DAVIS - P.DERVAUX - CH.VON.DOHNANYL - E.DOWNES - G.ENESCO - A.EREDE - P.ETHUIN - L.FOURESTIER - J.FOURNET - SIR.A. GIBSON - H.HOLLREISER - A.JORDAN - J.KOUT - J.KRIPS - M.JANOWSKI - J.LANCHBERY - J.LOPEZ-COBOS - A.LOMBARD - P.MAAG - Z.MEHTA - L.VON.MATACIC - L.MAAZEL - I.MARKEVITCH - S.OZAWA - G.PATANE - P.PARAY - M.PLASSON - G.PRETRE - SIR. J.PRITCHARD - R.REUTER - M.ROSENTHAL - J.RUDEL - N.SANTI - G.SEBASTIAN - H.STEIN - SIR G.SOLTI - A.VANDERNOOT - S.VARVISO - H.WALLAT - A.WOLFF and LOUIS of FUNES in Film "Great Ramble!
Copyrights © 2000 Webmaster: Philippe EUSTACHE